Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ZOMBIE RABBIT AWARD

This is the 1st ever award I've received on this blog and I proudly and happily accept it. It represents my love of all things monstery and gross and zombie-ish. It was presented to me by a nice guy named Rogue Evolent, who loves monsters too.
I believe the proper procedure is for me to now present this award to another blog where zombies and icky stuff are glamorized. My friend Bob Canada draws lots of boogery, drippy, stinky monsters too, so I give it to him.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Keith! (yeah congrats to be sure) BUT, WHOA!!!! How did I ever miss Bob Canada's blog until Now???? I surfed over (thanks for the link) and love it. I'm going to be following Bob too now. What's not to love about boogery, drippy, and stinky. What a "win win" day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails