Monday, July 4, 2011

INVASION OF THE SAUCER MEN STATUE

This is one of those things I couldn't live without when I saw it for sale. Now that I have it, it just sits on a shelf and does nothing. Having it there is comforting though. It is pretty fancy. Also it was cheap.

I remember seeing scenes from this movie in old magazines, and wanting to see it very badly. When I finally did get to see it I dozed off in the middle. Not because it was boring but because I was just tired that day. I've still not completely watched it yet. I remember they had long syringe-type fingernails, and maybe it was my hazy dream stupor, but it seems like I remember beer squirting out of their fingernails? Is that right? I think they were stabbing kids and making them become drunk? Is that really what happened?! Am I crazy? Did I dream that?

9 comments:

  1. Lucy does not looked concerned about the impending invasion... does she know how to defeat them ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they can stab flatten a car tire with those fingernails, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lysdexicuss, Lucy doesn't understand the concept of 'enemy'. She automatically assumes everyone's purpose is to give her attention.

    Karswell, Did that happen? That sounds really familiar too. I think I was fading in and out through the entire movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that movie but havn't watched it yet. It has Frank Gorshin in it.

    Lysdexicuss is right, Lucy's a cool one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Frank Gorshin doesn't do the laugh in that movie. Frank Gorshin without the laugh is like popcorn without salt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I've never seen the movie, and now I am on a quest to see it..hope I'm not too tired that day......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, get plenty of vitamins and be well-rested before hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am VERY jealous of this. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a switch! I have something YOU are jealous of!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails