Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More sights from China.

This guy just made himself comfortable out on the street. I admire that ability to just not care what anyone thinks. I never bought anything from this street vendor because I felt bad to wake him up. He looked so content.
I have no idea

At first I thought the name of this store was GOD, and went, "Wow! That's rude!"
Then on closer inspection I realized it was called COD. That's still not much better.

This store mannequin looked like Jonny Quest to me. Even though all they sold were purses I had a compulsion to give them money just because of the mannequin.

I know by the look on Mei's face she was wondering why I took a picture of her buying a purse. That's just what I wanted her and anyone else watching to think. I was really trying to get a front and side profile of that Jonny Quest.
They're very unfriendly when it comes to cameras in stores in China. I've been told to get out several times. Mei told me they thought I was a competing business trying to learn their secrets.

7 comments:

  1. I always suspected Johnny Quest was gay ! They should sell shark in the Cod store; then you could tell people you ate a Cod-Shark fer dinner and they will be scared to play cards with you. Also: You really need to Photoshop a big SWORD sticking out of Garfield's belly so it looks like you slayed him. People would cheer you wherever you went & your name would become Legendary !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant to say: they will be sceered to play poker with you in Boston !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't argue with that logic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think in Britain cod means crap or phony!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I guess they don't get any British business at that shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look rather self-conscious next that that huge Garfield, who looks like he's passed out after a serious debouch. There are so many things creepy about the johnny doll that it's hard to know where to start. The massive, pink lips? The slabs of eyebrows?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eww! "Slabs of eyebrows" That makes it sound disgusting! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails