Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"EVIL MIND" word trickery!

I never have enough evil stuff on this here blog of evil. Being determined not to keep going on like that, I sat and brain-grunted until some evil finally squeezed out.

I have 3 versions here. It says EVIL MIND, and when you turn it upside down it still says EVIL MIND.

I incorrectly call this a palindrome. I was told the last time I posted some of these this is called a "reflection."


I've been trying to think of something I could put this on. It would be best if it were something which flipped upside down, and rightside up, and was head-related. Maybe a hat, but I don't know why someone would wear a hat upside down. I need some brain-storming ideas. Does anybody have any?

8 comments:

  1. Only an evil mind with a brain the size of Indiana could have come up with something this evil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Insane Doctor is using a scalpel to remove a tattoo from an Idiot's forehead, so we see EVIL reflected in his glasses and MIND is the tattoo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. headband!!! Won't that Loverboy reunion be scary then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! I guess Loverboy could dress in the dark and it wouldn't matter which way they put it on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails