Sunday, March 24, 2013

THE SCREAMING WILHELMS #12


I've got mixed feelings about the identical compositions in every frame. Supposedly repetition is one of the principles of art. My immediate impression is to think it's boring. I wonder though, by repeating an image a bunch of times have I transformed this picture from an illustration into a piece of art? Hey! Alright!

I'm not saying this is art, but if it were pictures of soup cans repeated a bunch it could go for thousands of $$$!

If you would like to see more Screaming Wilhelms comics click HERE.

3 comments:

  1. It's funny but the repetition of the panels was not that initially evident to me for some reason, or at least does not detract from the gag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excelente post KW, muchas gracias por compartirlo. Te quiero invitar a mi nuevo Blog de Cine de Terror que seguramente te gustarĂ¡, espero tus comentarios en:
    http://terror-en-el-cine.blogspot.com/

    Un gran saludo, Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willy, Thanks! Hope your day is happy.

    Oz, Thanks for the visit! I will check out your blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails