Monday, April 20, 2009

NOTE BOOK SKETCHES

Like anyone who enjoys drawing, I've got piles and piles of notebooks with ideas and sketches. I keep one notebook next to my bed. When I wake up from a noteable dream in the middle of the night, I will write it down before I go back to sleep. 

When I get ready for work in the morning, I look to see what important messages I've left myself in the middle of the night. I find "FOAM RUBBER PENCIL LIGHTENER" and a picture of a pencil with an arrow pointing at it.

Most ideas seem like sure-fire million dollar ideas in a middle-of-the-night, half-asleep brain. I'm sure that one did too. But in my awake state, for the life of me, I can't figure out what it meant. If someone can translate it, I will share my million with them. I ain't sharing half though! Ha!

Back in 1999 during the Y2K computer scare, my grandpa said he dreamed he figured out the solution to the upcoming problem. In his dream he narrowed the answer down to one of these two combinations:

1.) WHITE CAT - BLACK CAT - WHITE CAT

OR

2.) BLACK CAT - WHITE CAT - BLACK CAT

He said he couldn't remember which was right, but they could try one and if it didn't work, then do other. He never messed with computers so he wasn't sure how the solution was to be applied.





2 comments:

  1. kw these are absolute GOLD! hilarious! hahah
    GOON is my favorite, no wait i love them all the same! thx 4 sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Brad! I'm happy you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails