Monday, November 9, 2009

BLOOD COUNT #2

Here's number 2. I added gray to this one to separate some things. It looked cleaner and easier to decipher than having a black table. I know the obvious solution would be to do it in color, but I like black and white comics sometimes.
Click to enlarge.

I don't know if it's true or not, but I read left-handed people prefer to work in black and white rather than color. I don't remember all the science behind it but at the time I read it, it seemed like they did some thorough research. I'm left handed and I can say I do enjoy black and white, but I don't know if it's my favorite.

8 comments:

  1. I know a few leftys where that is true. In fact some of my faves are leftys.

    Have you ever visited my second blog?

    pencilpusher49.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!!!!!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!
    this is flippin awesome!

    im a lefty and i prefer to create in black and white but i prefer to look at color....except of course this comic which has the perfect BW feel to it. i dont think it would have the same feel in color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friends

    Willy, I didn't see your other blog, not yet - i'll go there. thanks!

    Thanks Mykal!

    Brad, I'm with you. Black and White is more fun to do, but color is more fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keith, this is not only a frickin fantabulous strip/concept, this is SYNDICATE WORTHY providing you can come up with whatever kind of back stock they'd require (I don't know what that would be; several months to a year's worth?)... just awesome

    I too am a lefty but have no preference for b&w to color.
    best,
    r/e

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks R/E!

    That would be a dream job to make dailies. I wonder How many vampire jokes I have in me. I guess they wouldn't necessarilly need to be vampire-related as long as they were creepy or monster-y.

    Glad to learn you too are a member of the Brotherhood of the L. We must build a secret army.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Count strips, Keith! Yayy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails