Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PENCIL DRAWINGS AGAIN?!

Here are some pencil drawings from about a decade ago. It doesn't seem that long ago, but that's enough time I could have had a kid and it would be old enough to smart-mouth me by now.

What if the kid was like me when I was 10? Yikes. This very moment I could be saying things like, "That dadblasted kid! I oughta slap it!"

That kid would be saying things like, "I didn't ask to be born!"

I'd have to take that kid's allowance away and send him out to do yard work on Saturday morning during cartoons.


9 comments:

  1. These are all great Keith, is that last one, like, a Vampire Elvis? Count Elvicula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Gerber Baby ate a rancid meat pie.

    Rogue Evolent nailed it: Elvicula~! Ha HAH~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I don't know what the story was on that undead Elvis. I like Elvicula a lot. That's officially his name now.

    A rancid meat pie probably creates some rancid diaper pies

    Thanks!
    KW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love these!!

    The baby kills me, but they are all great...loverly renders for sure...

    Hey what if "drawings" could "smart mouth" you?

    Keep 'em coming KW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even like to think about drawings having the ability to smart-mouth. Yeow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me neither....{shudder}....but I'm thinking this might be a good premise for a short, live action/animation film....sort of an updated Koko the Clown sort of thing.

    The smart-mouthed drawing makes the artist even more insecure than he is already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha! you have to make that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imagine the poor mom and dad who were handed that baby? And imagine the poor mom who has to nurse that one?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He just needs a diaper change and then he's all smiles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails