Monday, April 13, 2009

THE WATCHER AT MY WINDOW

The other night I woke up in the middle of the night, and saw thought I saw Marvel Comics character - The Watcher - looking into my bedroom window. It was extremely unsettling due to the size of his huge head, not to mention the peeping. I was awake just enough to realize how creepy it was, but drowsy enough I went ahead and fell back asleep after noticing it. 

This is what I saw:



When morning came I remembered what I saw, and when I looked at my window I figured it out. It wasn't the Watcher after all. My wife had just put new curtains up, and they have this dangly part in the middle which looked like a huge head. Then his shoulders were just a pile of clothes on the dresser. I keep meaning to hang those up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails