Friday, July 24, 2009

PUKEY PALS: Ebola and Fiend

It's funny to me to think a guy with only minutes to live would go ahead and go bowling anyway.


This drawing started out as a mean baby and I was very happy with it. I was curious how he'd look with a hat and fang and since I was using a pencil I figured after I found out, I'd erase it all since I already considered him to be finished. Then the ears got pointy and he grew a mustache. Eventually he wasn't a baby anymore.

It was now time to erase the paraphernalia, but the eraser was ALLLLLL the way on the other end of the pencil. I figured it was too much trouble to change him back, so laziness won out. Laziness decided he would no longer be a baby.

4 comments:

  1. "...It's funny to me to think a guy with only minutes to live would go ahead and go bowling anyway...."

    Heck, the guy should live it up while he can, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. If you only had minutes to live you probably shouldn't do the non-fun things like taxes or mowing grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor Bogan, i hope nobody else uses his ball!

    love the sinister Phineas Fiend! - great design

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that would pretty much ruin a guy's day if he picked up a bowling ball with ebola goo all over it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails