Thursday, April 29, 2010

I HATE PAUL REISER

I've hated Paul Reiser for about 2 decades now. I can't really put my finger on what I hate so much about him. I've seen his shows and comedy routines on tv, and they were okay; nothing really hateable. I can't figure it out. I just hate him. It's possibly based on his looks, more specifically his hair. Maybe.

I know it's wrong to hate people, especially when there's no real reason to hate them, but if I were stranded on the side of the road and he came along and fixed my car and gave me some money, I'd still hate him.

Also when I tell people I hate him, they usually say, "You know, I've never really thought about it before, but now that you mention it, I believe I hate Paul Reiser too."

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! this post couldn't be any better. i dont hate paul reiser. i know that i should, its the right thing to do, but i can't. i never even watched his shows but the hatred just isnt there. thats not to say i dont know exactly how you feel, because i hate jay leno. dont know why just do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Reiser was the greedy back-stabbing weasel who got splatter-munched in James Cameron's now classic movie 'Aliens'. Rent it today~ you will feel much better after watching it~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad, thanks
    I'm with you on the Jay Leno thing. I wonder if there's a list of people who are hated for nothing.

    Lysdexicuss, that's a perfect roll for him. The casting director was a genius.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails